Our free monthly newsletter notifies you of special events at the Reinbek Cultural Centre. In addition, you have convenient and clear access to our current programme via a link.
Are you interested in this offer?
Then enter your email address in the following field on the form, confirm with one click that you are not a robot and with another click on “Send”: now most of it is already done. You will now receive an email from us asking you to confirm your registration again with one click. Our newsletter is usually sent shortly before the end of the month.
Painting by Günther Helm, on view in the Castle und digitally until 24. May 2021
Brief und Siegel
Special exhibition of the extensive collection of seals in the Krummspanner, on view until May 30, 2021
On Wednesday, March 10, 2021, our castle will wake up from its corona hibernation and open its doors.
We are very happy to be able to welcome visitors again after the long Corona break during the normal opening times from Wednesday to Sunday from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
For your and our protection, the following rules will apply:
- There are a maximum of 50 visitors in the castle at the same time
- Mouth and nose protection in accordance with Section 2a Paragraph 1a of the Corona Control Ordinance (medical masks, FFP2 or comparable), except for children under 6 years of age and people who cannot wear a mask due to impairments and who can make this credible.
- Minimum distance of 1.50 m between all people, unless they live in a household
- No tours
- Access for people with fever and / or respiratory infections is prohibited
- Recording of the guests' contact details in accordance with the requirements of the Corona Control Ordinance
- Cashless payment is preferred
All cultural events must still be canceled. We try to find suitable alternative dates, which we are constantly adding to our Events calendar.
Our box office (KulturKasse) will open from March 15th with temporarily changed opening times:
Monday + Thursday 2 p.m. - 6 p.m.
Tuesday and Friday 10 a.m. - 12 p.m.